YOU STILL THINK LIKE A STUDENT

You may still be thinking that as a student, I'm not supposed to cater for my educational cost. It's not even my duty to do anything to support the efforts my parents are putting in to pay me through my educational career.

That is absolutely FALSE. Any student that think towards that line is a slow and a weak thinker. What about if the parents falls into a serious situation, when you are halfway in school. What will you?
a.   Will you drop out of school?
b.   Did your parents keep some money in bank for you to use?
c.   Will you go and start begging from your uncles and aunties?
d.   Would you allow society to contribute for you like an orphan?
e.   Will you fall back to plan "B" the one I'm telling you now?

Do you know that only the "e" option is relevant here. This is only what will make you keep your pride and still maintain you position in the theme of things. This step I'm asking you to take now may not look attractive nor relevant presently. But the reality will show in due time.

N5400= may seem very big in your eyes today. But become so irrelevant when you rise to receiving million naira in www.golemglobal.com and start sending money back home to support your parents even when you're still in school. Won't you tell them to keep praying for me because I told you about this opportunity earlier enough?

For further enquiry call me on 08051965560 or WhatsApp me on 08171749029

No comments:

Post a Comment