IT'S REAL!!!!!! NO DISPUTE ABOUT IT



From Grass to Grace - 

My BF Suma Career Path


I’m Paddy Kawuma Mutumba, a proud independent distributor (Crown Leader) of BFSuma. My rout from grass to grace, it was a painful lifestyle I lived before my encounter with the business I am proud of today.

I was on Nasser Road in 2012 before my up line Mr. Godfrey Kayiwa Kayongo got me from there. I used to stand by the side of the road and wait for by passing customers then we would ask them, can I serve you please, what are you looking for and anything the customer would say in replying that I am looking for this and that then I could say I have it, then I could run around shops asking shop owners, do you have this, do you have that, in the process you would get at least 3000 to 10,000. If the day goes well you could get good money like 50,000. But most of the days we could go without a meal and then walk back home from Nasser on empty stomach.

In BF Suma, my up line showed me this wonderful opportunity that I will never regret in the rest of my life. The MLM Business experience has been my teacher as I always think that if you need success don't seek success but add value on yourself. It works for every one without academic requirement because for me I was stuck with my degree in Computer science.

2013 Travel Award with excellent distributos to Hong Kong, Asia
2014 Car Award Winner

But to succeed in this industry is not easy, here are my tips.
1. You need to choose wisely. A company with excellent management, products that make a difference, a pay plan that's uniquely fair and very generous, momentum and stability, and most important, a supportive training system. Congratulations, you find the right one.

2. Get support from your upline. How supportive are they? My upline Mr Kayiwa called me every day to give courage. Now I am doing the same to help my down line, I put a plan in place and once they are committed to it, success is at their own door.

3. Take up the lead with your down line. There's a term in the network marketing industry called "orphans" when somebody is brought in and then the person who brought them in is just so busy bringing in other people that they don't spend the time to teach and train the new person. You should be prepared to spend at least 30 days helping a new person come into the industry and training them, supporting them and holding their hand until they feel confident to be able to go off on their own. You really need to ask yourself, are you willing to do that? Are you able to do that? It's not about just bringing people into the business and just moving forward. It's about working with these people and helping them to develop relationships.

4. Taking care of business. it's very important to do your research prior to getting involved, you need to set up a support team around you.

5. Don't quit your day job...yet. Be sure that you've been with the company for a while and that you know it's a stable company, and the income that you're earning is equal to or greater than the income you're earning from your job before quitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment